Adaptonics ~ Single Herbs and Formulas
- AdrenAlieve: is designed for those who have adrenal fatigue or exhaustion.
- Double Echinacea: Can have a powerful impact on the immune system. It
- Flu-Fighter: As FluFighter is highly concentrated, it works fast and effectively. FluFighter is designed for the onset of flu or to shorten duration of an existing flu.
- Fo-Ti: An adaptogen known to improve sexual health, treat heart issues, strengthen hair and alleviate symptoms of menopause.
- Just Relax: Is very effective for people who have trouble sleeping or suffer from anxiety.
- Olive Leaf: Is known to be a powerful antiviral and is known to treat viral infections, such including flu and herpes.
- Turmeric: Known to be used to treat various inflammatory conditions, fever, infections; rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis, asthma and inflammatory skin disorders like eczema and psoriasis. Helps with poor liver function, jaundice and gallstones. Often used as external treatment of skin lesions, skin cancer, hemorrhoids, eczema, and psoriasis.
- White Willow Bark: Known to be a source of the compound salicylate, the active ingredient in aspirin. Often used for fever, headache and especially arthritis. It can be used as safe and effective treatment for pain and inflammation.
Hand-Crafted Delicious Loose-Leaf Organic Herbal Teas
Holistic Nutritionist Dena Irwin (bodymindnourish.com) is now offering her hand crafted delicious loose-leaf organic herbal teas. She is currently featuring her:
Stress Away Tea, a calming blend of: Holy Basil an adaptogen herb helps the body respond to physical and emotional stress. Soothing and mood balancing Lavender. Lemon Balm helps calm anxiety. Hibiscus helps manage blood pressure.Tension taming California Poppy.
Biofreeze 4 oz. Gel $15
Biofreeze Professional Pain Relieving Gel is a NSAID free pain reliever cream for sore muscles, enhanced relief of Arthritis, muscle, joint and back pain.
We may use Plant Guru essential oils in our massage sessions. Plant Guru buys all their essential oils from all over the world. Their suppliers meet USDA standards. All their essential oils go through third party laboratory using GC/MS testing. All of their oils are 100% pure therapeutic grade. No chemicals, pesticides, or GMOs are added to their essential oils.
*Essential oils, by their concentrated nature, can sometimes cause problems if used in their undiluted form. Education is the key to safety with Essential oils. Be sure that you understand the potential effects and possible hazards before using any Essential oil. Two of the oils that have been found to be safely applied “neat” (undiluted) on the skin are Tea Tree and Lavender. This being said, we strongly suggest that you dilute any oil applied to the skin. Because each individual has their own particular sensitivities, we also advise a patch test when using new oils. Please let us know if you have any sensitivity to essential oils.